Sunday, February 13, 2011

Gel Nails...Update

Hello all!

So before I get started, let me first say that I am moving! Well, not far, just closer to work and I've been transferred to another office which will actually be closer to where I'm going to live. Well, it's closer to where I live now, but my drive time is gonna go from 30 minutes to 10 so thats good. I hate traveling...I mean, I love exploring new cities and actually being in new places, but the actual traveling part, the car drive, the train ride, the plane, I HATE ALL OF THAT! I get so bored that I get super sleepy, yes, even while driving, yes even just a 30 minute drive. I know...I know..anyway, my reason for telling all you this is because I'm busy packing and adjusting to the new office, I'm going to try my bestest to do as much as I can to post, but b/c I do work a full time job, it is rather difficult to also do the blog after a full 9-12 hour day. But I will try my best!

And now, onto my post. An update on my gel nails. So if you read my previous post (click here if you haven't) about my struggles with artificial nails, then you'll want to know that they're still on! No lifting! After one whole week and one whole day!



I wasn't going to post up the second picture, but you know what? I did because I wanted this to be real. Yes, my hands were very dry and therefore my cuticles look absolutely horrible, but this is real people! LOL. Anyway, I posted up the pictures so that everyone can see that the nails were still on and that they haven't lifted yet. I'm so excited, I don't know if it's because of the gel nails or if it really was Jessica (my nail artist) who did such a great job, but I'm totally stoked. Yes, I know I need a fill soon, but it's only been 8 days. I do plan on going back next week to get a fill and possibly a new design. I loved the zebra stripes, but spring is going to be among us now, so I may go for a "spring-y" look. LOL..

No comments:

Post a Comment