Saturday, February 19, 2011

I'm Inspired...

I have to write this while I'm still in the feeling. Unfortunately, my "high" goes away fast so when I want to do things, I have to do it when I'm in the "want" mode. I just joined Netflix and decided to stream it on my computer and chose to watch Julie and Julia. I am so inspired from that movie; obviously as a blogger (I don't consider myself a writer), you want to think that people, whether it be friends or family or strangers, are reading what you have to say. I always said to myself that if I started writing a blog, I would always follow these rules and never sell out:

1. Be myself and blog about what I want to and not what the current "trend" is.
2. Accept the fact that no one may ever read this except for me. This is my therapy.
3. Never, ever stop doing this because I didn't have any readers. Market this baby!

So from watching that movie, I've learned that it's okay to have mistakes, it's okay to have meltdowns, it's okay to be nervous about "publishing" your words, and that from time to time, not everyone is going to like what you have to say, but it's okay, because I, myself, don't always like what others have to say. I'm very glad that I didn't fall asleep watching this movie, because I feel happier. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment