Sunday, February 20, 2011

Moving Challenge

Thanks to a dear friend (Richard) I am going to challenge myself makeup wise, until I move. I am moving from my apartment in exactly 8 days and although I am only about 25% packed, I have packed up my beauty stuff first. I planned to leave out some "essentials" but accidentally packed up my hair straightener, hair spray, teasing comb, face primer, and bronzer just to name a few. Instead of re-opening the boxes, I decided that it would be better for me to go without those for the next 8 days and see how I cope. I still have to work so I still have to look presentable, so I'm going to have to do with just these until then. Below are the ONLY beauty-related items I have to work with until March 1st.


So here, we have: Neutrogena Makeup Remover, Mac Fix+, Brush, my Remington curling iron, Maybelline lipstick, a couple of eyeshadow and face brushes, my NAKED palette, my MAC Studio Fix Powder, Revlon PhotoReady liquid foundation, Benefit's Erase Paste, Sephora's Daily Brush Cleaner, my ELF Studio Bronzer/Blush Duo (I ran out of the bronzer in there already), my Urban Decay Primer Potion, Mary Kay Oil-Mattifer, Maybelline Eye Studio Cream Eyeliner and MAC's Paint Pot in Rubenesque. So this is my chance to get crafty and creative. I will do my best to post up a face of each day (except for weekends, I don't wear makeup on the weekends unless it's a special occasion or doing a blog look) of my "creation". Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment