Thursday, March 24, 2011

Z Palette

Hello all!

I recently got my Z palettes in and finally had some time to depot some old eyeshadows that were just taking up space. I also had some single pan refil shadows from MAC that I needed to store, so I decided to put it all together. I have to say, I am quite surprised at how well It's holding up. I love that it already comes magnetized and also how durable it is.

One of my main concerns was that the shadows will fall through the clear top. The cover is quite durable and once you have it in your hands, it's easier to tell that all your precious eyeshadows will be safe. So just throwing mine together, this is what it looks like:


What I did was, I basically used the eyeshadow singles whose lids had broken off. As you can tell, they have dents in them from both me depotting them and from other corners and ends digging into them. I'm going to be taking this with me on a trip real soon and I think I have a pretty good array of color choices here. I have Carbon by MAC (upper left corner), a gorgeous blue from Revlon, Cranberry by MAC (underneath Carbon) and some neutrals Cork (Right of Carbon) and Wedge (underneath Cork). Both are from MAC and then I have the CG Drama Eyes Palette underneath my Ulta eyeshadows (the small rectangles) and of course the large Ulta eyeshadows I've had forever. The copper one (large orange circle) doesn't come out as beautiful in picture, but it's really a gorgeous copper and not so orange. It looks GREAT with warm undertones and the pink is absolutely gorgeous as well as a highlighter or even on the innercorners. I think my favorite would definitely be Shamrock (the large green one by Ulta). I did a makeup look with it awhile back but will do another one just because I love that shadow so much. Okay, well, that was a look at my Z palette. I will be filling up the other one soon. I gotta go to sleep because I have to work tomorrow! Thanks for checking in! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment