Thursday, February 24, 2011

Makeup Challenge...Day Four

Hello everyone,

Okay, I know I skipped yesterday but I had a VERY good reason...I couldn't see. LOL...well, I couldn't see anything up close. I got my eyes dialated but I was able to drive home because I could still see large things from far away. Also since I was up at 5 AM, I was more tired than I thought. I forgot to take a picture after I got ready and then last night fell asleep at 7PM. My husband was supposed to wake me up when he got home from work from my mini-nap but he didn't. LOL...

So anyway, moving onto today, here is my look:


Excuse the shine, I just took it when I got home. I forgot this morning again, well, I was rushing this morning but the makeup still looks the same :D

Anyway, the face is the same as everyday (see day one) and I literally had my hair in a bun all day today. For the eye makeup, I used my primer potion, then layered on my paint pot from MAC, rubenesque, and then topped it off with Half Baked all over my lid and then used Smog on top of that. Taking a large fluffy brush, I blended it up and out (like I always do!) and then use Toasted along the lash line and then used Naked in the middle between eyelid and eyebrow to make it look more natural. You may not be able to tell but I used Sin as my eyebrow highlight underneath the arches.

Forgive the shininess, but as I've ran out of my oil absorbing sheets, and packed my shine powder, and promised this to be real, this is what I have to offer. LOL. Anyway, lets see what tomorrow offers :D Thanks for checkin' in!

No comments:

Post a Comment