Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Mary Kay Samples

I know y'all have heard of Ms. Mary Kay. I've heard about the Mary Kay products for quite awhile now but have always thought they were for the "older ladies". You know, the ones from church who wear the kuh-ray-zee hats and wears the really LOUD outfits and too much perfume. That was the image that came to mind when I thought of Mary Kay as a teenager.

I'm proud to say that I no longer think of them that way. Mary Kay is actually a REALLY good brand. I'll be honest, I don't know if its because they've changed their line or if they've always been like that, but I'm quite proud to say that there are a couple of products that Mary Kay carries and NO OTHER line can quite compare when it comes to price and most of all, quality. My favorites include the Satin Lips duo (OMG, IF YOU'VE NEVER TRIED THIS OUT, DO IT!), the Satin Hands trio (LOVE!), and my favorite, can-not-live-without product, their oil mattifier. I've tried others from all other brands, and no one compares.

Another surprising find (maybe not so surprising for some of you) but none other than their eyeshadows. I know, I know, everyone and their mother has a ton of eyeshadows (myself included) that we'll never run out of, but the vibrancy and shades that Mary Kay offers definitely sets them apart. 


Take a look at some samples I got from my girl Teresa. I LOVE THESE SAMPLES!




And finally, all together: 



Can't wait to use these. LOVE THEM! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment