Saturday, May 21, 2011

Review: Mary Kay Satin Lips

I know that winter time is over but I still get chapped lips. I've tried most lip balms from chapstick to even the medicated ones and Burt's Bees and the Sally Hansen lip treatments, etc but nothing seems to work well at all. A couple of years ago, I discovered the Satin Lips set from Mary Kay and OMG I love it! You know, you hear about exfoliating for the face, skin, etc, but I don't know if anyone had heard of exfoliating your lips. Well, if it's worth it to get those flaky, dry, chapped lips smooth again, you gotta get these babies and even better news? Instant results!

The steps couldn't be any easier. Take the lip scrub and squeeze about a small amount (a little goes a long way) onto your finger.


Then apply it on your lips and massage onto your lips in a circular motion to get rid of all those dead skins. It doesn't look like it but the product does actually have microbeads in it that work to scrub. 

After you're done scrubbing your lips, take a wet cloth and wipe the product off your lips

Afterwards, apply the lip balm over your freshly scrubbed lips



Please excuse the runny eyeliner and the tired looking face. But anyway after you're done with the balm, you lips will be shiny and smooth!

Yes, I know I have lines in my lips but trust me, my lips were smooth for DAYS! Find a Mary Kay consultant or click here to go to the Mary Kay website to order the product online. Also, if you want to help support a local beauty consultant, search for one in your area. I support one of my friends and order from her. She's AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment